Wednesday, May 2, 2007

SweetHeart Stamped Name Necklace






I am so excited to offer new stamped jewelry. I have this stamped heart necklace on ebay right now and I'm also offering the Faith stamped ring. The Shabby Rose Tank is available for purchase on my website.


Sometimes to get K to want to take photos I have to do a little give and take. Today the price was that she wanted to stage her own photo shoot of her favorite My Little Pony and dandelions. Sometimes when my babies do these things that are so uniquely "them", I feel so full of love that I could burst. I want to hide the memories in my heart so that when they are grown I can retrieve them. I smell their smells and try to lock them in my mind. Nuts, perhaps, but boy do I love them! :)


3 comments:

Erin said...

I loved this, so sad I missed it!

paige said...

precious images ann!
i have been a fan of your jewelry ( as you know--fourcutiepies) for some time...its just keeps getting better & better!!
beautiful work!

Swede at Heart said...

Thank you Paige, you made my day! :) I love the new photos on your blog today.
Ann